Journal of Insurance Fraud in America: archives
The Journal is the leading quarterly publication of executive-level exploration of, and solutions to, insurance fraud in the United States.
Scammers evolve tactics for medical equipment, sham clinics, nerve tests
Report drills deep into fraud in life insurance and disability
- Anti-fraud tech evolving faster than speed of prediction
Compounded pain creams compound scams with fraudulent pricing, kickbacks
Enhanced data-sharing uncovers workers-comp misclassifying schemes in N.C.
Did life-insurance murderer target sister-in-law as next victim?
- Zeroing in on zero tolerance in combatting insurance fraud
- Courts broadly view fraud laws to bolster crime fighting
- Fraud trends
- A Bird's-eye View: Using Drones to Fight Fraud
- Social-marketing campaigns taking on small-time crimes
- Stating a strong case for insurers using state whistleblower laws against fraudsters
- Insurers must defend against rideshare scams
- TrendWatch: New developments about fraud in America